Now, you have decided to make your own Apple product engraved, and you have come to the right place. Here you will learn how to etch your own products for your own use or for others, such as giving it as a gift.
If you’re tired of looking at the same boring white, silver or space gray color of your computer, you might want to change it up for something a bit more unique. If you have a Mac, iPhone, or iPad, you’re in luck, because there’s a quick and easy way to give your Apple a custom look. This process is called engraving, and it allows you to transform your Apple device into a unique work of art.
All Apple devices are unique in their own way. Whether it’s iPads, AirPods, or even the new AirTags. Although these devices are expensive, they have a certain value and last quite a long time. There are many ways to customize your devices. You can get a new skin, screen and body protection, or maybe just a bumper shell. These protective covers vary in price, they can be quite cheap or almost insanely expensive.
If you think about it, Apple seems to be the only brand that allows its customers to burn their devices for free. In this article, I will explain how to get an engraving on Apple products.
The best and probably easiest way to personalize free Apple products is to use the free engraving option when purchasing an Apple product on the Apple website itself. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of burning the device.
- Customization: the only reason you want your device to look an order of magnitude better than other devices, and it can be done for free.
- Avoid confusion: If you have a group of friends who have the same devices as you, sometimes the services get confused. A small identifying mark prevents confusion.
- Slow delivery of devices : Since your device will be engraved, you can expect it to arrive a few days later than the original shipping date.
- Resale Value : Any device that has scratches or scuffs will lose its value. The same goes for engraved devices. No one would want to buy a device with someone else’s identity.
engraving on iPad, AirPods, AirTags on Apple
- Visit the Apple website.
- Find the product you want to buy. Only iPods, iPads, AirTags, AirPods and Apple Pencil can be burned.
- After selecting the product color and memory option, you will see a free burning option.
- Select it and you can add emoji, letters and numbers. Note that each device accepts a limited number of characters.
- Then add the item to the bag, enter your details and make the payment. Your Apple device will now be engraved and shipped within a few days.
You can choose from 30 emoji, 50 numbers in black and 30 in white. The same goes for the alphabets: 26 black and 26 white. Here you can see how many characters can be engraved on each device.
- iPod : You can engrave up to 12 characters on two lines, for a total of 24 characters. If you enter letters without spaces, you can use about 27 characters.
- Apple Pencil: Easily place up to 10 emoji and 18 alphabets without spaces.
- AirPods: up to 16 emoji without spaces and about 20 alphabets without spaces.
- iPad: up to 15 emoji on the first and second line and 32 alphabets without spaces on each line.
So, if you plan to keep your device until your last breath, take advantage of the free engraving options as you can customize it even further. However, if you plan to sell or trade your device in the next two years, I would recommend not burning it.
You might also like – How to prevent apps from tracking you on your iPhone with iOS 14.5
Also, do you think other brands should offer free branding options, like Apple does? Let us know in the comments. Share this article with your friends too.
Other similar articles:
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about how to engrave airpods after purchase and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you engrave Apple products after purchase?
If you’ve ever held an Apple Pencil, you’ll agree that it’s the most advanced stylus ever created. It’s impressive that Apple managed to pack so many features into such a tiny package. However, it can be difficult to find the right case for the Pencil. Some of Apple’s best leather cases are too snug to allow the Pencil to fit inside, and some pencil cases don’t offer enough protection for the Pencil’s fragile tip. So, what are your options for protecting the Apple Pencil, and where can you buy a custom engraving for the Pencil? Apple pencil engraving has become a popular hobby over the last few years, with the rise of laser technology. More and more people are looking to get their Apple pencil engraved after purchase, either with their name or with a custom design. The process is relatively simple, and also relatively inexpensive, but since Apple products have their name engraved into the devices, they can’t be engraved again. If you aren’t sure what to get engraved onto your Apple pencil, have a look at the suggestions below.
Should you engrave Apple products?
If you have a lot of cash to spare, you may be wondering if you should engrave Apple products. After all, whatever you engrave on a product is going to be with you for a long time, and it’s going to be made out of a material that will make it’s presence known. But whether it’s worth doing or not is a matter of perspective. Apple products are by no means cheap. This is why it’s wise to consider getting the Apple Accessories engraving service for your Apple accessories. It’s a great way to maximize the resale value of your accessories. You can find some of our engraved products here:
Does Apple do free engraving in store?
Yes, Apple does free engraving in store for all Apple Pencil orders. However, they can only engrave the rear of the pencil, not the side. To see what engraving is available, visit the Apple website and look at the different design options available. If you have any questions, reach out to us on Facebook. Apple’s products are known for their sleek, minimalist designs, but the company’s highly-polished exterior hides a few surprises. For example, if you take your Apple Pencil to the Apple Store, you can get your name engraved on it. You can also get the date you purchased the Pencil, but that’s it—no other engravings.
Feedback,apple engraving ideasapple pencil engravingapple pencil engraving ideasapple engraving return policyhow to engrave airpods after purchaseipad engraving after purchase,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,See more,apple pencil engraving,apple pencil engraving ideas,apple engraving return policy,how to engrave airpods after purchase,ipad engraving after purchase,can i engrave my airpods after purchase,engraved airpods pro